Fwd: Invitation to the mediation manual

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:09:31 CST 2005

Oops, I inadvertently deleted this from the queue, sorry.

Robert Schuster wrote:
Dear Wine developers,

I wrote some guidelines that should help FOSS projects getting more
lively and lowering the barrier for new developers to join. You can find
them in form of a small manual here
http://projects.mi.fu-berlin.de/w/bin/view/SE/ThesisFOSSIMMediationManual.

These ideas are the result of work for my bachelor thesis and have been
used successfully at the GNU Classpath project. If the topic is of
interest to you, I would be happy to receive criticism and comments
concerning the manual or the general idea.

For further discussion I have set up a mailing-list (use
http://lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de/mailman/listinfo/mediation_manual