Fix recently introduced SEGV in DOCFILE IStorage implementation

Troy Rollo wine at troy.rollo.name
Thu Feb 24 14:25:44 CST 2005

On Thursday 24 February 2005 20:39, Paul Vriens wrote:
> Could you send the patch to wine-patches :-).

Damn, another typo on my part (I meant it to go there in the first place)

On Friday 25 February 2005 03:26, Mike McCormack wrote:
> Thanks for finding this problem.  I think the root cause of the problem
> is that three structures that need to be the same require 3 seperate
> tweaks.
>
> Can you confirm that this patch also fixes the problem for you?

I probably could, but given the nature of your patch there's a much more
efficient test that should give much greater confidence in it - compiling the
affected source files without debugging information using your patch and mine
should give identical object files (except for time stamps in the object file
headers).