Ivan Leo Puoti ivanleo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 14:16:43 CST 2005

Alexandre, your patch doesn't perform relocation, and this causes
and access violation in secdrv.sys
To perform relocation, we need to be able to write to memory, but there
appears to be some sort of problem with this that causes wine to hang.
I'm attaching your original patch, plus an updated one that Laurent
Pinchar and
I have come up with, it should work *in theory*, but it doesn't.
Laurent has suggested that maybe it would if the image was aligned to a
page boundary,
but I'm to tired to look into it now.
I'm cc'ing wine-devel, ideas/patches welcome.

Ivan.