Changed files to use interlocked functions

Paul Vriens paul.vriens at
Tue Jan 4 07:59:45 CST 2005

Hi Mike,
> Paul Vriens wrote:
>> the Janitorial page shows that the "Use Interlocked functions in AddRef
>> and Release methods" project is finished.
>> There are however several files (at least 135) that still use the
>> non-interlocked method. Especially ddraw, d3*, dm*, avifil32 and some
>> ole/oleaut32.
>> Do they still need to be changed ?
> Sure.  I probably didn't catch all occurences of AddRef and Release that
> needed modification.  You can update the Janitorial page yourself by
> submitting a patch against the LostWages CVS which holds the WineHQ
> website.
> Mike

Are there AddRef's or Releases that don't need the modification? Or is it
OK to modify all of them?

What's the best way to generate mail/patches for this bulk. One email for
each file/dll? Inline or attached?