RC file translation via winehq?

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Wed Jan 5 19:22:00 CST 2005

Le mer 05/01/2005 à 01:43, Mike McCormack a écrit :

> Hey All you web programmers out there!
>
> How hard to you think it would be to rig up a web page for people to do
> translations for wine on?
>
> Have a web page (translate.winehq.org?) into which we feed in all the
> .rc files and maybe even parts of WineHQ, and show the translations for
> each language and bits that are missing ... then accumulate all the bits
> of translation somehow so they can be sumbitted back to wine-patches.

I have (not much touched since maybe a year ago... sigh) some code
(based on initial work by Dimi) to get a picture of what's done (and
what's left to do). The output was in HTML, although it's not a web-app
in any shape or form.

I'll try to resurrect it (at least not to have any conflict with CVS
wine) and post it here. Don't expect this before saturday (or go look in
wine-patches archives if you can't wait).

Vincent