[winegcc] Include .so files when calling winebuild

Peter Berg Larsen pebl at math.ku.dk
Thu Jan 6 03:10:50 CST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 01:58:45PM +0100, Peter Berg Larsen wrote:
> > +void strarray_set(strarray* arr, int index, const char* str)
> > +{
> > +    if (index >= arr->maximum)
> > +    {
> > +	arr->maximum = index+10;
> > +	arr->base = xrealloc(arr->base, sizeof(*(arr->base)) * arr->maximum);
> > +	memset(&(arr->base[arr->size]),0,sizeof(*(arr->base)) * (arr->maximum - arr->size));
> > +    }
> > +    arr->base[index] = str;
> > +    if (arr->size <= index)
> > +      arr->size = index+1;
> > +}
>
> Do we really need this strarray_set() function?

No, but it is convinient to have. I need the fullpaths to the .so
libraries at certain point. Basicly I saw two ways of doing what:

1) Call [get|guess|try]_lib_path at the that point.

2) Save all previous result from get_lib_path. So now I need a way to link
a file to the full path. The easiest way was to add a fullnames array,
which had a 1-1 correspondence with the file array. However not every file
has a fullname (fx. a file can also be a include directive), and the call
get_lib_path is in a 60+ line foreach(@file)if/switch/else/switch part;
so to keep it simple I need a set(index,element).

> Even if you do, it should _not_ shorten the array.

Agreed. And the intension was that it shouldnt. I may be code blind, but
do you see any way that it does shorten the array?
maximum := the allocated array size,
size    := number of used entries in the array (0 ... size-1)

Peter