WPP: Fixed 'out of tree' compilation

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Thu Jan 6 05:01:27 CST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005 20:09 schrieb Jacek Caban:
> I know only that it makes widl work for Dan Kegel and Stefan Leichter,
> as they
> reported, but, as often with memory overflow, it can be just a consident.
> Now I see that the bug is not here. The best way to find the bug would be
> to debug widl with the malloc debug library, but as it doesn't crash on my
> box, I'm not able to do it.
>
> Thanks,
>     Jacek

Hello,

here is a another backtrace of widl with libefence. The crash is from
wine-20041227-1114. The patch applied to wine before this snapshot raises the
problem. The patch was:

Modified files:
        tools/widl     : widl.c

Log message: