MSVCRT printf functions

Aneurin Price wine at shadovald.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 6 10:14:57 CST 2005

I've gone over this patch again, fixed any bugs I could find, and tried
to address the points made regarding readability. Hopefully the coding
style should now be much improved, so could anyone who knows about such
things give it a look over?  If there's not too much of a problem there
I'll fix up any points made and submit to wine-patches with the
appropriate notes.
I am still a little unsure about a couple of points; ones I can remember
off the top of my head: probably insufficient attribution for code
derived from file.c, since I have no idea who wrote the functions I used
(these are specified in the copyright notice for printf.c, BTW). It's
also pretty big; I presume it's okay to have this much in one file, but
maybe not. Either way it can't be broken down into smaller patches since
it's one big change.
Thanks,
Aneurin Price