[winegcc] Include .so files when calling winebuild

Boaz Harrosh boaz at moeg.org
Sun Jan 9 03:50:09 CST 2005

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>I'm not sure I follow you, if your .so files have been built correctly
>they shouldn't contain undefined references to Windows APIs. Could you
>please show an example of the situation that causes a problem?

.so that are not compiled as dll or fake dll (fake dll is when the lib
looks like a winelib dll to the wineloader, but is actually also linked
gcc style for C++ symbols) will have problems with startup and global
symbols and code. especially if this code calls any wine code, for
example msvcrt.

Free life
Boaz