comctl32.dll and commctrl.dll

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 10 13:51:02 CST 2005

Mike Hearn wrote:

>comctl32 is *really* close these days. I hardly ever run with native
>anymore, sure there are bugs and the rebar control is pretty b0rked, and I
>guess Rob needs to go look at the toolbar regression before we get dragged
>back to COM work but these days it's so nearly there!

What toolbar regression? There is no toolbar regression. There never
will be any toolbar regressions.

Seriously, I think the regression you are thinking of wasn't caused by
the toolbar code. But if anyone else knows of any visual or other bugs
in the toolbar code, please let me know as I'm eager to finish the code
off there.

Rob