Palm OS Desktop & Wine

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 16:02:03 CST 2005

I've never done this, but thinking on a more
fundamental level, USB isn't fully supported under
Wine.  So, I'm assuming your PDA relies on a USB
connection.  So, even if you got the application to
run, chances are, you couldn't sync with your device.
:S

I could be wrong, but this is my understanding of Wine
& USB at the moment.

Hiji

=====
M-Halo: Electronic Rock