Minor wine-devel DCOM corrections

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Jan 11 00:03:15 CST 2005

Rob Shearman wrote:
> We have a number of marshaling tests in our test framework at the moment
> (in wine/dlls/ole32/tests/marshal.c). It is hard to do anything
> cross-process (or cross-machine!) because of the way the test framework
> is done. Mike did suggest using environment variables to hack around
> those limitations, but so far that hasn't turned into any code from
> either of us.

Hey, that's not a bad idea.  You could set an environment variable,
then rerun the same program with the same arguments, and your test
could sense the environment variable and run the 2nd process's test role.
Is there a generic win32 way to run yourself again with the same
arguments?  If not, it'd probably only take a little tweaking of
include/wine/test.h to set one up...
- Dan