advpack: add two missing stubs

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Tue Jan 11 07:45:00 CST 2005

> From: Dmitry Timoshkov
>
> "Steven Edwards" <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Its nice to note where the code came from. We always try to
> > do it in ReactOS so please credit Jim for his advpack function.
>
> It's sad to say that, but unfortunately that's not the case
> on the ReactOS side sometimes, especially for Wine code
> borrowed at the early stage.

We (= ReactOS) really do try hard to credit whoever we need to give credit
to. For example, the installer lists the projects we borrowed code from
(with Wine at the top of the list). That doesn't free us from the obligation
to give credit in the source files ofcourse. If you have examples of where
we don't do that I'd be happy to add them.

Gé van Geldorp.