[AppDB] mysql_query -> appdb_query in /include

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 11 13:20:19 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 14:27 +0100, Paul van Schayck wrote:
> Hey Jonathan,
>
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 00:59:44 +0100, Jonathan Ernst
> <Jonathan at ernstfamily.ch> wrote:
> > This patch replaces nearly all mysql_query with appdb_query in /include.
>
> We should use query_userdb() in include/user.php. We're allowing a
> seperate database for it.
> This patch was already applied tough:
> http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-cvs/2005/01/0257.html
>
> But also your previous mysql_query patch is using query_appdb where it
> should use query_userdb().
>
> Or will we just start dropping that second database? It seems like the
> live server did not seperate them. Jeremy can you confirm?

Without looking at the code I think that using a separate DB for the
users is no longer needed. I'm not sure why we did it that way in the
first place. Currently, the user table is in the same DB as the rest of
the appdb tables. It should be fine to go ahead and update
include/user.php to use the same DB as the rest of the code.