[AppDB] Now User Preferences is Br0ck.

tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Wed Jan 12 19:50:51 CST 2005

It seems that adding a new user now works and so does editing a version. So
thats the good news. The bad news is that user preferences is still broken with
Current CVS. It gets a little farther and display's the versions box, but I get
the following error message on my system (line 35 of db.php is a blank line ..
go figure)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate
68254 bytes) in /var/www/html/appdb/include/db.php on line 35

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate
136 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

I am tying to test this out but it sure is not behaving right.

--

Tony Lambregts