NOTIFY_PRE and NOTIFY_POST definitions in include files

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Thu Jan 13 04:25:17 CST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Paul Vriens wrote:

> Hi,
> just found the following:
> [paul at penguin include]$ grep -e NOTIFY_PRE -e NOTIFY_POST *
> netspi.h:#define NOTIFY_PRE              0x00
> netspi.h:#define NOTIFY_POST             0x01

I don't find netspi.h in the Platform SDK. I also don't find any of the
definitions it contains.

> npapi.h:#define NOTIFY_PRE  0x00000001
> npapi.h:#define NOTIFY_POST 0x00000002

However I can confirm these values.

So I would say the correct values are the ones in npapi.h and that
netspi.h should be moved to dlls/mpr which is the only place where it is
used. But this needs a bit more investigation.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                   Hiroshima '45 - Czernobyl '86 - Windows '95