Code cleanup: SHFileOperationW

Joris Huizer jorishuizer at planet.nl
Thu Jan 13 11:25:03 CST 2005

Mike McCormack wrote:

> Mike Hearn wrote:
>
>> Yes this looks good but for internal functions IMHO it's best to use
>> GNU style naming, eg:
>>
>> static int file_operation_delete(...)
>> {
>> }
>

> SHELL_internal_function() is a better way to go, IMO.  It's already the
> Wine convention, you can easily locate the function, and it helps make
> sure no two functions will be named the same thing.  There's no reason
> to make a new convention just because you think the old one is "ugly".
>
> Mike

Hmm, I see this indeed; should I rename and send again?
The convension seems to be like SHELL_internetFunction(), although there
also seem to be a few SHELL32_* functions
I also saw a few other debugger helper functions for SHFileOperationW,
named  debug_shfileops_flags and debug_shfileops_action; is this a
special debugger convension or should those be renamed as well ?

Joris