[AppDB] screenshot and image class

Paul van Schayck polleke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:49:14 CST 2005

Hey Jonathan,

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:40:00 +0100, Jonathan Ernst
<Jonathan at ernstfamily.ch> wrote:
> The Image class (used by the Screenshot class) handles image file from
> the filesystem point of view. It's here that thumbnail creation, file
> deletion, etc. will take place. Paul said he'll work on this part soon.

I think you completely missed I already created that.

See this:
http://www.meosource.com/firefox/wine/

The whole class can be found here:
http://www.meosource.com/firefox/wine/image.phps

As you can see the class is probably bloated for the purpose we have
with the appdb. But you can just strip unused functions. But it has
nice features like logs , watermarks and borders.

It's not doing file deletion, that should be handeled in the screenshot class.

Paul