[AppDB] screenshot and image class

Paul van Schayck polleke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:49:14 CST 2005

Hey Jonathan,

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:40:00 +0100, Jonathan Ernst
<Jonathan at ernstfamily.ch> wrote:
> The Image class (used by the Screenshot class) handles image file from
> the filesystem point of view. It's here that thumbnail creation, file
> deletion, etc. will take place. Paul said he'll work on this part soon.

I think you completely missed I already created that.

See this:

The whole class can be found here:

As you can see the class is probably bloated for the purpose we have
with the appdb. But you can just strip unused functions. But it has
nice features like logs , watermarks and borders.

It's not doing file deletion, that should be handeled in the screenshot class.