Help debugging Fotowire

Mike Hearn mike at
Sun Jan 16 14:10:53 CST 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:50:24 +0200, Antti Mäkelä wrote:
>   I'm thinking that the XML parsing is probably not the problem (see above),
> so I would like to pursue this approach. What tests cases could I try out?

Try native oleaut32, this is the fastest way to test your theory. If that
helps (or gets it past that part of the code) then we need to improve our
unit test suite in dlls/oleaut32/tests/variant.c to exercise this function
more. That would hopefully reveal the conformance problem which we can
then fix.

thanks -mike