tests

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Mon Jan 17 02:48:04 CST 2005

Ivan Leo Puoti <ivanleo at gmail.com> writes:

> I've run tests twice, once with winrash and once manually, on windows nt 4.0
> http://test.winehq.com/data/200501131000/#NT%204
> interestingly some tests that fail or timeout when run from winrash,
> work when
> run manually.
> Is there a way this could be fixed, or should we at least somehow mark tests
> that give different results when run with winrash or manually?

Do you mean that the tagless report was generated by a
manual run while the one with the IvanLeo tag was run by
winrash?  That's strange, since the blue strip should only
be present when bRunningOnVisibleDesktop is true in the test
headers.  And it's true in both cases.  Here is the origin
of that flag (from winetest/main.c)

static int running_on_visible_desktop ()
{
    return (GetWindowLongA (GetDesktopWindow (), GWL_STYLE) & WS_VISIBLE != 0);
}

Seems like it doesn't work properly.  Can you perhaps do
some crosschecks?  I'll also look into this later today.
--
Feri.