WineConf 2005: details

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:41:15 CST 2005

WHAT:  WineConf 2005
WHEN:  April 30 - May 1, 2005
WHERE: Institute of Communication Networks and Computer Engineering
       Stuttgart-Vaihingen Campus
       University of Stuttgart
WHO:   Anyone interested in Wine development.  Please note: is a developers-only
       conference.
HOW:   Check out WineHQ for travel details.  We still have quite a lot to
       work out, including the actual agenda, but we'll update these web
       pages as more info becomes available:

               http://www.winehq.org/site/wineconf

If you plan on attending, please register on the website using the RSVP form
as soon as possible.  You can also find details on there about the wineconf
mailing list.  At this point there's a lot of planning that remains,
so you'll have
to bear with us as that discussion occurs.  For those of you
interested in Samba
development, you might want to check out the SambaXP conference
(http://www.sambaxp.org) since it's going to occur the two days following
WineConf.

WineConf 2004 was a lot of fun and I hope everyone can make it again.  With
a little luck we'll be able to attract everyone who couldn't make it to balmy,
breezy Minneapolis last year.

-Brian