wine/ windows/defwnd.c dlls/x11drv/x11drv_main ...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Jan 18 04:29:25 CST 2005

Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at> writes:

> Hi Alexandre,
> this patch introduced a regression with FreeSolitaire (free download
> at After switching virtual desktops the
> program windows gets blanked (see attached image). The program dosn't
> lockThis seems to be the only program with which i could reproduce
> this, all the others (winemine, notepad, winefile, Flash MX) seem to
> work just fine.

I don't see the problem here, I'm afraid you'll have to debug this
yourself. Maybe try a +win,+event,+x11drv trace with and without the
patch and look for a difference around the area where you switch
virtual desktops.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at