Wine threads and TRY/CATCH macros and DCE threads and TRY/CATCH macros

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Thu Jan 20 08:46:37 CST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:29:23 +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> so i was wondering if someone could point me in the direction
> of some Wine source code - testing, implementation, macros
> etc. that would allow me to vaguely confirm whether my
> suspicions are correct.

http://source.winehq.com/

If you want to experiment with this stuff the right way to do it is to
write patches. The overlap between Samba and Wine is really small so
posting stuff about RPC or the SMB protocol here isn't going to get you
very far, because we don't care much about that right now.

I'd also note that Wines threading is exceedingly complex. It won't be
rewritten anytime soon.

thanks -mike