wined3d updates

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at
Thu Jan 20 13:03:54 CST 2005

Hi Oliver,

D3DRESOURCETYPE WINAPI IWineD3DCubeTextureImpl_GetType(IWineD3DCubeTexture
*iface) {
-    return IWineD3DResourceImpl_GetType((IWineD3DResource *)iface);
+    return IWineD3DResource_GetType((IWineD3DResource *)iface);

This is wrong (and others) - you'll end up in an infinite loop. You must
calls the impl type if you are effectively casting the interface into one of
the types it inherits from

I haven't got chance to review the rest yet - I'm heading away for the
weekend. I'll look at the rest on Mon if you want any comments.