Regression in update region handling

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at
Mon Jan 24 12:33:12 CST 2005

You can freely get it at

It's in french sorry.

However, to install it you will need this little patch because the wise
installer uses wininet with an url like this http://myserver/.\
\path/to/file. It works on windows but not in wine. I sent a patch a
while ago but it was wrong so it was not applied. This one fix the bug
in the correct place in http.c HTTP_HttpSendRequestW.