[OLE #50] IRemUnknown Proxy/Stub Implementation

Bill Medland billmedland at mercuryspeed.com
Tue Jan 25 19:03:59 CST 2005

On January 25, 2005 03:48 pm, Robert Shearman wrote:
> Vincent B�on wrote:
> >Le mar 25/01/2005 �11:51, Robert Shearman a �rit :
> >>+ *  Copyright 2001 Ove Kåven, TransGaming Technologies
> >
> >Not sure we want UTF-8 in the source files... At least we don't have it
> >(yet).
>
> I think it should be made policy that anything in the comments should be
> UTF-8.

Can one specify that a region of file has a certain encoding?
Surely what we are saying is that the source codes are utf-8

> I don't think the same can be done for code yet as gcc and other
> compilers probably don't support this?

Um! What part of the code would be other than the pure ascii portion of utf-8?
The only bits I can think of are comments and literal strings.  And certainly
on my system I can put utf-8 in them.

--
Bill Medland
mailto:billmedland at mercuryspeed.com