Q GUIDS

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 04:25:24 CST 2005

Hi,
I've had to generate some GUIDs for wined3d is there a
wine policy on internal GUIDs or should the ones I've
generated be ok.

secondly, nothing to do with GUIDS, what's the 'best'
thread safe IUnknown enumerate to use for storing a
heap of unique elements that will be searched for by
the IUnknown pointer as well as emerated.

It would be usefull if the enumerate didn't reference
count because I may also need to use a call back or
sorts so that when the ref count of the IUnknown gets
to zero it's release can tell the enumerate to remove
it from the list.