Can winedbg --auto backtrace all threads?

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 28 14:58:03 CST 2005

Michael Ost a écrit :
> On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 12:13, Eric Pouech wrote:
>
>>Michael Ost a écrit :
>>
>>>In order to help track down sporadic runtime crashes in our testing
>>>process, I have turned on winedbg --auto when wine handles exceptions
>>>via the AeDebug registry entry.
>

>>don't use the --auto flag and use the 'bt all' command at the prompt
>>A+
>

> Well, that won't work for us. We need --auto. There isn't a console or
> prompt in this setup. The program is auto-started by X.
>
> So I guess I could look through the 'bt all' code and do something
> similar in response to, say, --auto-all on the command line...?

IMO, the cleanest way would be to add an option (like the --command in gdb)
which would execute commands out of a file (almost everything is in place, you
just need to pass the name of the file in the call to parser() in winedbg.c).
Then, set up the aedebug registry to something where you execute the proper
commands for your specific settings

A+
--
Eric Pouech