[Fwd: Wine-Wiki.org]

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Fri Jan 28 23:12:20 CST 2005

Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net wrote:
>

> Wine's release cycle is simply irrelevant to the Application
> Maintainer's Guide.

No, it is not important to you. To me its about what is resonable to ask a
maintainer to do. At some point in time we will be stable and we will need these
guys to ensure that their application works from one release to the next. In
anticipation of that time I tried to see what we could do today.

I know that your responce is going to go something like this. So I will stop
banging my head for now.

--

Tony Lambregts