RICHEDIT once again

Krzysztof Foltman kfoltman at portal.onet.pl
Sun Jan 30 16:42:49 CST 2005

Rob Shearman wrote:

> What is the ParaStyle structure used for? How does this relate to the
> Style structure? Each character can have a different style, so why is
> there a paragraph style?

Ahh, good news: the paragraph format structure (PARAFORMAT2) doesn't
need any precalculation (contrary to the character style, which caches a
  HFONT and TEXTMETRIC). That means I can keep the paragraph format
directly in the ME_Paragraph, and remove the ME_ParaStyle completely.

In fact, I've just removed all the ParaStyle-related code without any
negative consequences.

Krzysztof