mscms/tests/profile.c

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Jul 2 17:12:33 CDT 2005

    Hans> On Saturday 2 July 2005 23:12, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
    >> fixme:mscms:SetStandardColorSpaceProfileA ( 0x52474220, 0x7ba9fb40 )
    >> stub profile.c:427: Test failed: Unexpected profile

    Hans> This is one the tests that only get run when there's a color
    Hans> profile installed. Did you install one? What happens if you run
    Hans> the tests on a clean .wine tree?

I started with a clean wine tree after wineconf (May 2005) when I discovered
"winetools". I did nothing special with regards to color handling. Maybe
some of the winetools related download ( different runtimes, ie6,...) or of
the programs I installed (Atmel AVRStudio) fiddled around with the color
profiles.

unistaller only  tells about "Avr Studio", IE6, Outlook Express 6 and Media
Player 7.1.

What directories should be cleaned up?
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de