Possible regressions running Dreamweaver MX? [Solved]

Evil evil at eternaldusk.com
Sun Jul 3 11:10:01 CDT 2005

I finally got around to looking further into this today.  It turns out
the culprit wasn't actually a regression at all.

When the settings were moved out of the config file to the registry, I
didn't realize that I lost all the DLL override settings.  Failure to
use the native msvcrt.dll was what stopped it on the splash screen.

After adding the override back via winecfg (and overriding comctl32 +
commctl, to fix dialog problems), it appears to work as well as ever.

Cheers,