Running Palm Desktop

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Mon Jul 4 15:24:46 CDT 2005

Am Montag, 4. Juli 2005 21:13 schrieb James Liggett:
> I haven't installed anything, not even IE, because that won't install
> (it hangs at around 80%, looking into it). But I did get Windows
> installer to work, and Palm Desktop installer comes up, but it complains
> about missing IE. So now I'm back at square one.

Installing ie6 is no big magic. I have an installer from a cd, _not_ an
installer that load most of the stuff from the ms web server.

1. import the attached file into the registry using regedit.
2. replace the link c:\windows\system\regsvr32.exe with a copy of link target
owned by the user running the setup
3. run the setup

Hope this will work for you too.

Bye Stefan