Get FireFox button ?

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Wed Jul 6 08:30:57 CDT 2005

Yes but anyone looking a wine knows about Linux and knows about the
ammount crap to expect for IE be it on wine or windows

I find it hard to imagine that anyone coming to wine needs to be made
aware of FF or any other non-IE browser.

The Open-standards link suggested would be a good idea for a link page but
I agree with Marcus that it is not needed on the front page.

Why not some worthy appeal buttons as well , Tsunami victims are less
important than FireFox?

m2c ;)