sample msxml3 implementation

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:39:20 CDT 2005

Hi,

I'll working on after some time, my harddisk died on me, developed too
many bad sectors.
I'm trying to replace it, as it is still under warranty.
I'll sending a new copy as soon as i get my replacement harddisk.
By the way please send some suggestions how to implement the
XMLDocument_create and IXMLDocument_QueryInterface correctly.
I am using IXMLDocument as an example.

Thanks,
Vijay