Installing Palm Desktop

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Wed Jul 6 14:22:23 CDT 2005

Uwe,
While it's true that wine can't access USB directly, i thought it might
be able to interface with a usbserial driver like visor used by things
like pilot-link. At least theoretically anyway, since these are USB to
serial converters. Maybe I'm wrong about that though. Maybe I should
look at the pilot-link source. That might yield some clues as to how
these drivers really work.

James Liggett