Palm Hotsync and usbserial: New Findings

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Fri Jul 8 01:39:44 CDT 2005

Tried your lead, but no luck. I did find the conversation, but to my
dismay it was a dead end. It ended with you saying that the problem had
gone away out of the blue:
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/05/0075.html

That's very odd. Btw, I saw that you sent a patch in to check the sanity
of driver pointers returned by DRIVER_FindFromHDrvr. Why wasn't this
committed? And, you were right about that Microquill memory manager bug,
but I realized this after the fact. For a while I thought we weren't on
the same page, but I saw a lot of the stuff about it in the archives
while searching. So that's the cause of this crap? Anyway, thanks for
you help. :)

Regards,
James