How to split winspool.drv ?

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Fri Jul 8 16:56:32 CDT 2005

Hi.

I want to split the source of winspool.drv in simple, easy to maintain
Parts. (My Target is to get my "Lexmark X5100 Series" working.)

Possible Resulting Files:

"host"       Host-Related (Cups / LPR / Installing wineps)
"printers"   printer and printerdata - related
"drivers"    printerdrivers and printerports - related
"monitors"   printmonitors and printprocessor - related
"documents"  Forms, Jobs, Spooling, {Start/End}{Doc/Page}, PlayGDI
"dialogs"    Printer related Dialog Functions
"winspool_main" definitions, misc stuff and wspool.c

... and also split the 16Bit part in separate Files.

Any hints / suggestions / Ideas ?

--
By By ...
      ... Detlef