App db not accepting screen shots....

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Jul 11 09:40:09 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 23:45 +0200, Jonathan Ernst wrote:
> We already use gd which can do much the same as imagemagick (I don't
> think we have imagemagic on the server). We are already resizing the
> image if it's too big (pixels size, not byte size).

You do have the comman line version of ImageMagick, but you do no have
the PHP library version.

> live server because there is another limitation that takes place before
> the php code can handle the upload. I'll see if we can change the size
> limit using the .htaccess file; otherwise we'll have to ask Jeremy to do
> something about it.

I've increased the max upload size to 5 meg. If you need it bigger, you
can change it via the .htaccess file.

FYI, I was getting CVS update conflicts in the data/screenshots dir. If
you make an upload data dir, you shouldn't really add it to CVS, you
should .cvsignore it. I fixed the problem creating .cvsignore files in
each dir in the data/screenshots tree. I also regnerated the screenshots
using the admin web page.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.