App db not accepting screen shots....

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Mon Jul 11 11:02:30 CDT 2005

Thanks, but there should be another limitation somewhere...

Client-side:
<input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="10000000" />

Server-side:
php_value upload_max_filesize 5M

But it's still impossible to send a file of 700k for example (document
contains no data).

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>