wined3d - d3d9 regression testing 7_12_2005

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Jul 14 12:48:27 CDT 2005

Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2005 00:21 schrieb Jesse Allen:
> Just to let y'all know that I was able to get BF1942 to show the EA
> screen finally with yesterday's CVS.  That's the first time I have got
> anything to show in that game.
wine BF1942.exe +restart 1
or remove the movies/ directory. A NoCD patch is needed for BF1942.exe,
Mods/bf1942/mods.dll, Mods/Xpack1/Mod.dll and Mods/Xpack2/Mod.dll
Then it should come up properly, with missing text(font problem?). Starting a
game works for me, but the graphics are not correct(wrong textures, units
only shown half)

Stefan