[AppDB] and [Bugzilla] Integration

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Thu Jul 14 18:27:54 CDT 2005

Great to see the changes you made to bug handling !

I linked a bug with a version and it worked (had an error message about
a databse error though, but it worked).

And then I tried to make it for another application but it's not
working.

How to reproduce:
1) go to http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=2230
2) try to add bug 2339 or 2338
3) you get an error page saying: "Something went wrong with the
application or version id"

Regards.
Jonathan