Compiling Wine test under Windows with MinGW?

Mitchell Mebane mmebane at ev1.net
Thu Jul 14 19:09:37 CDT 2005

I currently am not running a Linux distro. I'm stuck with Windows for a
couple of apps, that's why I'm interested in Wine. ;) I plan on trying
Linux again once I find a good distro, but that's not the point of this
message.

The point is, can I compile the Wine tests under Windows XP with MinGW?
If so, where can I find instructions?

Thanks,
Mitchell Mebane

--
I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.
-- Franklin P. Adams