Window resizing in wined3d

Nick Burns adger44 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 03:45:44 CDT 2005

It may be nice to prove/test that the opengl32.dll implementation in wine
works correctly -- but I agree that another translation layer does not sound
nice...

"__WIN32_OPENGL__" is the compilation flag im using -- it can either be
defined in the makefile (is not at present) or it is choosen by the presence
of "__CYGWIN__ || WIN32"
Any other/better ideas I'd love to put em in my patch (which I will be
posting shortly -- trying to get it in under 64kb and remove useless
dependencies -- you should be seeing it soon today)

Nick