Keyboard Layout

Altan Íz³dogru altan.oezuedogru at stud.fh-hannover.de
Mon Jul 18 06:42:45 CDT 2005

My computer works with Linux 8.2. I have tried to install (to execute) a
Windows Program on my Computer. The wine-program started and
the windows sreen appeared. Suddenly the programm stopped and I
got the message:

             Your keyboard layout was not found!
             Using closest match instead (German keyboard layout without
             dead keys) for scancode mapping.

             Please define your layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c
             and submit them to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.

I don´t know how to define my keyboard layout. It would be very nice,
when you could explain me how to define my keyboard layout.

               Thank You