wine/dlls/mscms build failures

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Jul 18 09:47:07 CDT 2005

On Monday 18 July 2005 15:53, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

>   revision 1.3
>   date: 2005/07/15 10:09:43;  author: julliard;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -3
>   Hans Leidekker <hans at it.vu.nl>
>   Link directly to liblcms.
>   Fix typo in test.
>
> This is on FreeBSD 4.10, but I expect it may be more related to the
> system still running XFree86 4.3?
>
> Is some configure check missing somewhere?

You have the lcms headers but somehow linking against lcms fails
on your system. Can you find out why? Jacek had traced this problem
to a 64-bit version of lcms on his system.

Patch below should fix your compile problems but you should realize
that afterwards you will not have a functional mscms dll unless you
also fix the linking problem.

 -Hans

Changelog
  Make lcms support depend on headers _and_ libraries,
  not just the headers.