Wined3d Regression...

Nick Burns adger44 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:48:22 CDT 2005

Just thought I'd let ya guys know -- I noticed a little regression in the
latest build of wined3d

On Nvidia GeForce 4 4200 64MB (ask if ya want more specs)

dx9_1pass_emboss_bump_mapping.exe -- only a white rectangle (no longer the
embossed wood texture) on a black background

dx9_2pass_emboss_bump_mapping.exe -- This is textured and embossed but is
WAY too brown, also the fake light source polygon is brown

dx9_effect_simple.exe -- only a white rectangle -- just like
dx9_1pass_emboss_bump_mapping.exe

--------
I havent had time (and wont -- I have to read all of Deliverance by tomorrow
thats 260 pages) to test all them demos
(I would like confirmation about the above tests on other hardware)