Writing tests when creating patches

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Sun Jul 24 17:28:40 CDT 2005

Am Donnerstag, den 21.07.2005, 19:32 +0200 schrieb Paul Vriens:

> Wouldn't it be nice if tests accompanied these fixes? Do we have some
> guidelines in this?

I can't find any guidelines for this.

> I know that writing tests is not everybody's hobby.

I doesn't knew the way to create the tests as a Windows Executable
before your Mail but I found "make crosstest" after inspecting
some Makefiles and searching for something like this.
I found also a section in the "winedev-guide" - Documentation.

I will create a Patch for Printing some Hint's.

--
By By ...
      ... Detlef