hhctrl: Add the WebBrowser implementation

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Jul 26 03:37:42 CDT 2005

"James Hawkins" <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:

> +#define HH_Alloc(size) ((LPVOID)HeapAlloc(GetProcessHeap(), HEAP_ZERO_MEMORY, size))
> +
> +#define HH_Free(buffer) \
> +    if (buffer) \
> +        HeapFree(GetProcessHeap(), 0, (HLOCAL)buffer);

Alot of work has been done to avoid tests for NULL before HeapFree
call, please do not introduce them again. Personally I don't see
the point of HH_Alloc and HH_Free macros at all.

> +#define HH_SafeRelease(x) \
> +    if (x) \
> +    { \
> +        x->lpVtbl->Release(x); \
> +        x = NULL; \
> +    }

Again, a direct access to a vtable. There is no much point in that
macro either, do that check directly instead and get rid of hhctrl.h
completely.

--
Dmitry.