Add ShellExecute() conformance tests

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 27 06:16:29 CDT 2005

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
[...]
> One test fails on my box:
[...]
> | shlexec.c:275: Test failed: ShellExecute(null, "C:\windows\temp\\test_shortcut_shlexec.lnk", null, null) failed: rc=31 err=0

The thing is that it fails on my box too which is why I had it marked as
todo when I submited the patch. So I was surprised when Alexandre
removed the todo.

But now I found why it was failing on my box: my registry was a bit out
of date. In order for .lnk files to work you need some ergistry settings
to register a COM thingy (Mike McCormack would have the details).

So just rerunning your wine,inf should sort this out.

--
Francois Gouget
fgouget at codeweavers.com